YIP has been canceled this week due to lack of news/market changes. This is a very slow time for Yugioh, both market and gamewise. During these slow times I’m thinking about making YIP bi or once monthly, because there’s just not that much to talk about when nothing is happening >_>.
YIP will probably be on hiatus until GAOV sneak peek, where there will DEFINITELY be investments and prices to talk about. Till then!
Fortnightly sounds good. But how about some questions-
1. Are the Premium tins worth picking up in multiples just for the shining and a few other cards?
2. When would be a good time to pick up LSS Shien and for what price?
3. Will the upcoming release of HA6 affect the price of anything in HA5.
1. Money-Wise it will probably be better to pick up each single you need individually rather than buy the entire premium tin (unless you need 1/3 or more of the cards in it, in which case it becomes cheaper to buy the tin to get the stuff you want.)
2. Now. It can only go up from where it is now, as its confirmed to not be in the Structure deck.
3. Nothing good in HA06 interacts with anything in HA05 (I’m mostly thinking about Lavals). So in theory no but the Yugioh market can throw curveballs sometimes.